I'm Josh Katzenmeyer.
Conceptually I'm drawn to the questions unearthed when collaborating with machines. What does it mean for an artist to act primarily as a curator of a computer's procedural outputs? What does it mean for these outputs to be received by and disseminated through algorithmic social media channels? Where does the user end and the machine begin?
I make a living by selling single edition digital copies (NFTs) of my work. I also offer web development services. If you're interested in hiring me for a commission or a custom web project, email me your idea and I'd love to discuss it with you.
- Art in Quarantine, Wreading Digits, Online, 2020
- $1M Art Show, SuperRare Museum, Virtual Reality, 2020
- A Dissolution of Corrupted Arrangements, Museum of CryptoArt, Virtual Reality, 2020 (Solo)
- Generative & AI Art Exhibit, SuperRare Museum, Virtual Reality, 2020
- "Audiovisual" Album Release & Gallery, Studio Nouveau, Virtual Reality, 2020
- Foot in the Door 5: The Virtual Exhibition, Minneapolis Institute of Art, Minneapolis, MN, 2020