I'm Josh Katzenmeyer.
Conceptually I'm drawn to the questions unearthed when collaborating with machines. I'm interested in exploring the way technology encourages or reduces human autonomy; the way algorithms inspire not only the creation, marketing, and monetization of artworks, but how they affect the perception and attention of audiences and what this might mean for the future of cultural production and consumption.
I make a living by selling single edition digital copies (NFTs) of my work. I also offer consultations and trainings on NFTs alongside web development services. If you're interested in hiring me for a commission, consultation, or a custom web project, email me your idea and I'd love to discuss it with you.
- Art in Quarantine, Wreading Digits, Online, 2020
- $1M Art Show, SuperRare Museum, Virtual Reality, 2020
- A Dissolution of Corrupted Arrangements, Museum of CryptoArt, Virtual Reality, 2020 (Solo)
- Generative & AI Art Exhibit, SuperRare Museum, Virtual Reality, 2020
- "Audiovisual" Album Release & Gallery, Studio Nouveau, Virtual Reality, 2020
- Foot in the Door 5: The Virtual Exhibition, Minneapolis Institute of Art, Minneapolis, MN, 2020
- An Interview with Josh Katzenmeyer
- Catching up with Josh Katzenmeyer
- VerticalCrypto x luxpris (Video Interview)